Monday, May 2, 2016

English HW: 5.2.16

May 2, 2016
Jing Li

How did your understanding of the text and our Unit's focus on Survival change throughout your conversation? 

Throughout my conversations with my classmates, my understanding of the text and the unit's focus on survival have changed. I state this because before we started reading this Unit I didn't really know what survival actually was in terms of "Is survival selfish." When think you are faced with that situation you would say, "When I am in a life or death situation, I will do everything I can to save everyone including myself" ,but when you are actually faced with that life or death situation you would probably act differently. When your'e faced with a situation like that you would never know how you would act unless you are currently living in the moment of that situation. That is my new view on the situation of survival. When I understand the text and the Unit through my conversion with my classmates then it would make my head thinking and then it would change my views on survival. 

No comments:

Post a Comment